Facts & Stats
- Prayer, Bible Study, and Planning Meetings were held in homes in January,
February, and March of 2003
- Intercessory Prayer Ministry began praying weekly for our church and members in 2003
- First Worship Service was at Ocoee Middle School on February 16, 2003
- First Baptism was at YMCA with 25 baptized on June 1, 2003
- Charter Membership at sixth month was 385! Current membership is 3,258.
- First Service at Dorscher Road was on Parking Lot in March, 2004
- Weekday Bible Study establish in June, 2004
- Youth Week began in July, 2004
- Occupied Lobby for two worship services in August, 2004
- Started Men’s Ministry in September – 2004
- First Sunday in Worship Center was Palm Sunday, March, 2005
- First Annual Witness Training School was in 2005
- First Annual Vacation Bible School was in July, 2005
- Spanish speaking ministry was established in November, 2005
- Installed baptistery, cross, and prayer altar in January, 2006
- Had first baptism in this building in February, 2006.
- Established Mixed Choir in March of 2008
- Twenty-nine Mission Trips have been made to: Jamaica (4), Haiti (3), India (4),
Madagascar (2), Ghana, Dominican Republic (2), U.A.E., Philippines (5), Guatemala (3), Malawi, Canada, South Africa and Thailand.
- Over 2,000 have been baptized @ GBC
- Over 141,000 have been saved through all the ministries of GBCCF, locally and around the world!
- Average attendance has grown from 11 to 1,300 per Sunday
- Our pastor’s sermons are heard in more than 100 countries @ www.gbccf.org
- Established the following ministries: Singles Ministry, 2006; Grief Share, 2007; Local
Missions Outreach, 2008; Young at Heart, 2008; Lifting Up, 2008; CARE Ministry, 2009; First Service Praise & Worship Team, 2010; The Bridge Ministry, 2012; SHINE Ministry, 2012; Spanish Youth Ministry, 2013; Haitian Ministry, 2016
- Completed our new kitchen and multi-purpose rooms in 2011
- Purchased this building, with 7.5 acres on December 31, 2014
- Paid off building purchase and are “debt free”, June, 2016
“We’ve come this far by the grace of God” (I John 5:4)